Thursday, November 3, 2011

I just made senior consultant at GPS Heroes!

All you have to do is not give up!     Keep doing the "Ready Set Sell" program as outlined in Don Mastrangelo's book of the same name,  and with a little help from your up-line (that would be me) you can do it too!  See the Rank below, it said consultant last month.  I'm on my way to the top and I wont to take as many people with me as I can!  Are in!
http://gpsheroes.org/bill
fsgc2299.txt
Aviator Tracking
Your Profile
Cons:Aviator Tracking ID 10 (10)
Rank:Senior Consultant
Sponsor:GPS Heroes
Placement:GPS Heroes (1)
Your Recent Growth

Total Downline:7
Front Line:5
New in the last 3 Days:0
Last 3 Days Growth %:0.00%
New in the last 30 Days:0
Last 30 Days Growth %:0.00%
Deepest Level:2
Your Earnings By Bonus Type

News Feed


www.gpsheroes.org/bill


No comments:

Post a Comment